Saturday 13 July 2013

The blogger previously known as stressed out

I am the blogger previously known as stressed out.  The last 6 months have been more hectic than any other period in my life.  I am currently doing a postgraduate course (only 2 weeks to go) and have been trying to juggle uni work, placement work, old friends and new friends and not going stir crazy.  Unfortunately the thing which slipped was this here blog, my precious little corner of the interwebs.

I love blogging and receiving your comments.  What I didn't want was to feel that posting was an obligation or a chore when I had so many other (pretty boring) things on my plate.

But...I'm back now, I'm only 2 weeks from finishing uni forever and I have loads of amazing things to tell you about.  I have so much lined up, I feel like taking a break has made me all the more eager to write.  Got them creative juices flowing, oh yeah.

In the next month expect to see:
The I heart Summer TAG
My top 10 summer beauty items under £10 
My favourite nail colours for summer
My how to on brush washing
My favourite lip colours for summer

and much more.

I am so glad to be back.  If you have any posts you would like to see let me know.  Love you all xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment