Tuesday 1 January 2013

Beauty Chart - December 2012


Sorry for the lack of November Favourites, life got in the way ever so slightly but I am back now with my December Favourites.


My December Favourites are:

At number 10 it is Snapfish.  I have been having lots of pictures printed up recently.  As much as I love digital photography I often miss the feel of flicking through photographs.  Snapfish often have really good deals and I have always been happy with the quality.  As I type this they have another cheap deal on and I am sorely tempted to get even more printed out even though I don't really need them, I'll see if I can stay strong.

At number 9 it is the Korres Abyssinia Oil Mascara.  I have really been liking this, it came in a set that I got a while ago but when I needed a new mascara I pulled this out.  I feel as if it is a really nice daytime mascara as it is very understated.  Another bonus is the fact that It has been nice and nourishing for my lashes and they seem to be stronger than they used to be.  I'm not sure if I would repurchase but I am really enjoying it in the meantime.

At number 8 is Fairy Lights.  Being that it is the festive season my living room and bedroom have been decorated with lots of lovely sparkly fairy lights.  They shouldn't make me as happy as they do but I can honestly say it is a lot harder to be sad when the tree is twinkling away reminding me of what a wonderful time of year it is.

At number 7 is Scream and Shout by Will.I.Am and Britney Spears.  I am in love with this song.  I shouldn't be but I am.  I think it is the 90's child in me that is still drawn to anything done by Britney.  Have a listen here.

At number 6 is 17's Holo Nail Varnish. This is my first holographic nail polish and I am really enjoying it.  It does chip fairly quickly but for the price and effect I don't think I can hold that against it.  Much easier to find than others such as the GOSH ones and from swatches I have seen online like not hugely different. Definitely worth picking up if you are looking for a silver holographic polish.

At number 5 is the Herbal Essences Hello Hydration range.  I have really been liking these this month, they have become my favourite drugstore shampoo and conditioner sets.  They have made my unruly hair seem softer and slightly easier to mange.

At number 4 is my wonderfully warm Dorothy Perkins Boots. These are amazing, I have had them for a while now but never really put them on for some reason.  However this winter they have been snuggled on my feet for the majority of the time.

At number 3 is the Nails Inc in Chelsea Embankment.  This is a wonderfully opaque gold glitter nail varnish.  It make your nails look instantly special.  I have been particularly fond of the glitter gradient this month.

At number 2 is the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette.  I love this, lovely matte shades and it is in a wonderfully transportable palette.  It is on its way to be coming a Holy Grail item. (swatches and full review coming soon)


and at number 1 is... Revlon Kissable Lip balm Stains.  These have barely been off my lips this month.  I am definitely obsessed.  I have 5 different colours but I do have favourites, Romantic is the one that has been worn most this month.  The colours are beyond lovely, they have a slight flavour to them and I personally find them to be very moisturizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment