Tuesday 30 October 2012

The Body Shop Cucumber Water - A Review



I bought this a few months ago when The Body Shop was having one of their many deals so I think I only paid a couple of pounds for it.  You can see it here, where it is currently on sale for £2 (plus if you have a body shop card you can get an extra 10% off).  

I'll be honest, this was a total impulse buy because I knew I needed toner.  I have never found a toner that I completely love so I don't tend to stick to one brand.  This lives on my bedside table and I have enjoyed using this before I go to sleep.  It smells divine, like cucumbers shockingly, and generally feel refreshing to use.  It isn't a luxury product and doesn't pretend to be anything other than what it is but it does what it says on the tin.  It probably isn't the best toner for me as I sometimes suffer from dry skin and I do feel that this makes my skin feel a little tight straight after I use it.  I try to put moisturizer on before bed anyway so this isn't really a problem for me, if anything it helps me remember to put it on.

So would I buy it again? Yeah I think I would, I'm half way through my current bottle and if a different toner doesn't catch my eye in the meantime I would get another bottle.

2 comments:

  1. I've recently picked this up in the Body Shop's sale. For the price it seems like a good product. It was nice to read a review, and good to know that it's a little drying! :)

    Angelica [One Little Vice]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be honest I do think its a little bit of a bargain at the moment. You'll have let me know what you think of it, skincare is so subjective so I'm always nervous of being too black and white with my reviews. x

      Delete