Tuesday 2 October 2012

No7's Foundation Match Service Update 2

I have recently being experimenting with new foundations.  I decided to use No7's Foundation Match Service Update which you can see my first impression of here.

I updated you on how I felt about the Beautifully Matte foundation here.  Needless to say I wasn't blown away and felt as if the colour matching claims of No7's Foundation Match Service had been exaggerated.

I wanted to see if this would be the case in both of the samples I received.  I have been trialing the Stay Perfect for a while now and can honestly say I love it.  It is a wonderful match for my skintone.  It stays really well on my skin and I love the slightly dewy healthy finish it has.  It honestly looks like my skin - but better.

I am still working my way through the extremley generous sample size I was given but will probably be purchasing a full size when it runs out (and I am no longer on a project pan).  It is the fist liquid foundation that I feel comfortable wearing.

Due to my success with this foundation I am going to try wearing the Beautifully Matte again to see if my mind will have changed since I first tried it a few weeks ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment