Tuesday 4 September 2012

This or That? TAG

This month's Tuesday Tag is 'This or That'.  I will be letting you know what I would choose if I could only have one of the two options given to me.  All of these questions are beauty orientated and split into categories; make up, nails, body and hair.

So here we go...


Make up

Blush or Bronzer: Blush, I don't often wear either but if I am going all out for a night out I almost always choose blusher over bronzer.

Lipgloss or Lipstick:  Lipstick - always.  I do own lipglosses but I almost never wear them.  On a daily basis I wear lip tint or a tinted lip balm or lip butter.


Eyeliner or Mascara:  Mascara.  I often leave the house with no makeup but if I do have a couple of spare seconds I use them to quickly pop on some mascara.  I love eyeliner but I could live without it.


Foundation or Concealer: Foundation but to be honest I could live without both of these.  i rarely wear foundation, preferring  tinted moisturizer   


Neutral or Coloured Eyeshadow: Neutral, though I do like an excuse to wear bright colours such as costume parties.


Pressed or Loose Eyeshadow: Pressed, I love the colours available from loose powders but cannot stand the mess they make.  I once had one of my younger cousins (who was 7 at the time)  spill an entire pot of loose eyeshadow on my bed.  Even a few washes later I could still see the sparkles.


Brushes or Sponges: Brushes.  i use my brushes almost everyday whereas I have never really got into using sponges.  I do own the beauty blender and want to start using it more as everyone seems to rave about it.



Nails


OPI or China Glaze:  China Glaze, I own far too many China Glaze polishes.  I just cannot resist the colours are incredible and the formula is my favourite.  I like OPI and do a quite a few of their polishes but I never like the formulation as much.


Long or Short: I have long nails.  I have stupidly small child-like hands and I feel as if when my nails are longer I look more like a 'grown up.  i don't like to have them too long though.'


Acrylic or Natural: Natural.  I try to look after my nails to that they will grow to the length that I like.  Other than a few bad experiences with stick on nails as a teenager I have never had nails other than my own.  It partly because I am a bit of a cheap skate and don't want to pay someone else to do my anils when I can do it at home and save the money to buy more polishes.


Brights or Darks: It depends on the season but mainly I wear greyed out pastels.  Not sure which category that falls into though.



Body


Perfume or Body Spray: Perfume because of the staying power but I do love a body spray for everyday when you are in a mad dash to leave the house.


Lotion or Body Butter: Body butter, though I am far too lazy and often neglect to use either. 


Body Wash or Soap: Body wash because i like how much more bubbly it is and I feel as if the scents are stronger.



Hair


Curly or Straight:  Curly.  I have naturally wavy hair so I usually leave it how it dries but for special, occasions I will sometimes opt for a change and straighten it.

Bun or Ponytail: Ponytail.  I usually wear my hair in a ponytail but if it needs a wash I will hide it with a bun.


Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips: Bobby pins. I use these all the time and am always having to buy new ones as they seem to be rather mutinous and are forever falling out of my hair.


Hairspray or Gel: Hairspray, though I rarely use this as I hate the smell so much.


Long or Short:  Short, I like having my hair shorter as then it is easier to manage.  At the moment it is a bit past  my shoulders and needs a bit of a trim.  I always had very long hair as a child and I do miss it sometimes but it was just so much extra work.

Light or Dark: Dark.  I have naturally very dark brown hair but it is currently ombred so I guess it is both light and dark.  I do want to go fully blonde at some point but haven't worked up the courage (or the funds) quite yet.

Full Fringe or Side Fringe:  Side fringe.  I haven't had a full fringe since I was about 9 and dread to think what I would look like with one. I do think I might try it again at some point though.


Up or Down:  Up.  My hair is fairly hard to manage so unless it has miraculously dried in a way I like I will bung it up and keep my fingers crossed for the next time.


What would your answers be?


Are there any TAGs you would recommend?


No comments:

Post a Comment