Monday 17 September 2012

Sun In - A review


A couple of months ago I decided to ombre my hair at home.  It turned out pretty well, not perfect but I was more than happy with the results considering I had paid a fraction of the price of going to the hairdressers.  I did have a few struggles with getting it back into good condition though.  

A couple of weeks ago I though it might be nice to make my hair a little bit lighter all over (the one weekend of sun we had tricked me into wanting summer hair).  So off I popped to Superdrug.  I had been tempted by the John Frieda Go Blonder spray but then I decided that it must be similar to the rather unglamourous Sun In.  As Sun In was also on offer I was helpless to resist, I was really excited to try it, I even mentioned it in this post.

Maybe my expectations were too high, maybe I'm doing it wrong or maybe it just doesn't work because for me this did nothing. Nada. Nilch.  I even used it 3 times to try and get even the slightest effect.  So now all I am left with is half a bottle of Sun In (which doesn't even look pretty on my shelf), hair exactly the same colour and a purse that is 4 pounds lighter.

So would I buy this again?  That would be a resounding no.  I know it wasn't particularly expensive and I wasn't expecting it to be amazing but I did expect it to do something.  

What do you think of Sun In?







No comments:

Post a Comment