Friday 14 September 2012

Life is beautiful because...you can make it that way

Part of doing this 'Life is beautiful' series is to remind  myself of the everyday things which make he happy that often go unnoticed or are forgotten about.  I worry that I sometimes take my happiness for granted.  I am a very lucky person.  I have wonderful friends, a truly supportive family and am about to train for a career that I love.

I have had tough times in my life and I have days where I don't feel particularly happy but thankfully they are in the minority.  I am known amongst my friends as being upbeat and optimistic and I feel it partly due to my decision to be so.

Obviously not everything is within my control but the things that I can control I do so that they make me happy.  I don't spend time with people I don't get on with, I speak to my family often, I have hobbies (such as this blog) which I enjoy and I try to give myself 'me' time where I can.

Today on youtube I noticed that the beautiful Tanya Burr of pixi2woo (one of my favourite youtubers)  uploaded a video with her own 10 Ways To Feel Happier.  I think it is important that when discussing makeup and beauty related products we remember that true beauty comes from within and that can come from being a happy person.

What things do you do to stay positive?


No comments:

Post a Comment