Monday 3 September 2012

Life is beautiful because...of waking up naturally

Today I totally forgot to set my alarm but miraculously I still woke up at the same time.  The thing that surprised me though is how much more awake I felt.  I went to sleep at the same time and everything else was just like normal yet my energy levels today are much higher than they have been for a while.

I love waking up because I am no longer tired or because the sun is shining through the curtains that little bit too much.  It  is so much nicer than the dream shattering that accompanies alarms going off.  I wish I could trust my body to always wake me up on time but I don't think I can afford to take that risk.  So instead I will just enjoy today's treat and try not to focus on the alarm that will be getting me up tomorrow.

What has been making you happy today?


No comments:

Post a Comment