Thursday 27 September 2012

Life is beautiful because...of hair changes

I am heading of this weekend to my cousin's wedding.  As such I will be expected to behave and look a certain way around my family (read aunts, uncles and most importantly grandparents).  Therefor I said goodbye to my much loved ombred hair and dyed it back to its original brown.  I didn't want to but I did it, I was convinced I would find it boring and that it wouldn't feel like 'me'.

Thankfully I was wrong.  I love it, not more or less than the ombre; exactly the same.  It makes my hair look a lot longer and makes me feel a little bit darker.  I think I will definitely be getting into more autumnal makeup now.  Tomorrow will definitely feature black eyeliner and berry stained lips.  It always amazes me how something as simple as changing the colour of your hiar can make you feel so different.

What has been making you happy today?

No comments:

Post a Comment