Friday 31 August 2012

Life is beautiful because...of old and new friends

I went out for dinner with a few friends from school, I still can't believe that they have been in my life for over 11 years.  It seems like only yesterday that we were sitting in the front row (yes, we were that cool) of our tutor base getting to know each other.

It was wonderful seeing them, one of whom I hadn't seen in far too long.  there were also a couple of people that I hadn't met before and they were so lovely.  I love it when you meet new people and almost instantly click.  Its such fun getting to know new people and finding out that you had lots in common.  With one girl in particular it seemed bizarre that we hadn't crossed paths earlier considering the number of friends we share.

Overall a wonderful night, good food, good laughs and wonderful people.

What has been making you happy today?

No comments:

Post a Comment