Monday 20 August 2012

Finding the beauty in everyday life

I have started to realize whilst doing this project pan that a lot of the reason why I buy cosmetics and beauty products is that they make me happy.  Now there is nothing wrong with treating yourself but I feel as if I have taken it a bit too far.  I am still struggling to organize my Ikea ALEX due to the fact that I have excessive amounts of things.  I could probably fill a shoe box with eyeliners alone (see below for proof)


Me swatching a few of my many eyeliners, reminds me of the Dr Who
episode  'Day of the moon' where they are all covered in tally marks.


So I have decided that I want to try to notice the things in my life which make me happy and telling all of you out there in the interwebs.  So that even when I am lusting over something I can remember all the other things I have to be thankful for.

This series will be called 'Life is beautiful' and will be updated everyday.  If you want to see all of my posts so far in this series click here.  I hope you share the happiness you have in your life as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment